Tuesday, October 21, 2008

new blog coming.......sorry for the wait!!

I know, I know- I haven't made an entry in ages and I'm sorry! I have a new blog currently under construction and it's just taking a lot longer than I had hoped. It will have very large pics so I am holding off as long as I can so that when it's up and running you will see huge pics. I have some gorgeous weddings to show you- namely Catherine & Jason's in Daylesford over a week ago. Catherine was a stunning bride so she really is worth the wait.
Please stay tuned and don't give up on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, once its start thawing put 1 quart of soda in it.
Kneading doughs honestly are achievable twice as quickly as though done
with both your hands, but with the same quality of results.
The lightweight blender is extremely easy to scrub and is commonly just needs to be cleaned by hand.



Feel free to visit my web page: hand blender (http://overkalixgymnasium.se/)