Wednesday, August 20, 2008

next stop england...

My husband's parents live on a property not far from York in England.
North Yorkshire is such a beautiful part of the world.
This field full of wild poppies captured my attention.
It was only 2 min walk from the house and I just
had to photograph it. It's not a sight we see here in Australia.



Like us - dogs play a big part of their lives. At the top is

Jack and above is Poppy and Amy.

They have a pretty good life with lots of walks and their own

forest to stroll through!





This is our nephew Lucas - how cute is he? I just loved picking
raspberries with him and we also ate a few- hence his raspberry
coloured lips! While we were there the weather actually
warmed up enough for Lucas to have a paddle
in his pool- although I was told that the
water was freeeezing!

No comments: