Wednesday, May 7, 2008

michael & helen 3rd may 2008


There are so many pics in this blog entry because I found it
so hard to narrow down my favourites!!
I just love these pics from Michael & Helen's wedding
last Saturday in Daylesford. It was held at Sault which
is a stunning venue and great photo opportunities every
which way you turn! It was such a lovely wedding and
Michael & Helen were relaxed and full of happiness.
They were so easy to photograph and even though it was
slightly chilly day and overcast it still made for amazing photos.
Lake Daylesford was another great spot for pics and the sun
also made an appearance which highlighted the gorgeous
autumn colours beautifully.
Don't you just love Helen's ugboots?!
The cupcakes were delightful too.
I also love the little jackets for the flower girls.
I have more weddings coming up at Sault and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

The day was fantastic!!!! Elise you took great photos your spirit on the day was unreal.Michael and Helen just looked gorgeous.Great job!!!!
Only if the sun came out to play abit longer.x x

Catlin Humes said...

These photos are great, you did an amazing job!